Terms And Conditions
This outlines the framework for services at Karolina Buchling Nutritional Therapy & Coaching. If there is anything you would like clarified please get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You will discuss and agree on what support you require in your first session and review the progress and focus of our work together as you go along.
Information about you disclosed during your sessions or in the pre-consultation forms will be kept confidential. If your Nutritional Therapist has serious concerns about your safety, or the safety of another person, normal confidentiality may be lifted. You will be asked to provide your GP’s contact details, as someone they may contact in these circumstances. Karolina Buchling keeps a record of your name, contact details and dates and times of your appointments on a password-protected database. Karolina Buchling is required to keep notes about the focus of your work. These are kept securely and are password protected.
Working on Zoom, Skype, Phone & FaceTime
It is your responsibility to have a working internet connection for all Zoom, Skype and FaceTime sessions. You will be charged for the scheduled sessions if [insert business name] is waiting for your call, but you are unable to connect online Karolina Buchling will call you for any phone sessions to a UK landline or mobile number.
Full payment is required at the time of booking, prior to your first appointment. This can be made by debit or credit card. If you were offered to pay in instalments, you cannot cancel this agreement until the full payment is settled. This is not a ‘cancel anytime’ contract as all services will be provided to you from the first day of your programme.
The 6-week package must be completed within 3 months, of booking. The 3-month package must be completed within 6 months, of booking. The 6-month package must be completed within 10 months, of booking.
Karolina Buchling appreciates that circumstances can change. If you need to rearrange an appointment, please let us know at your earliest convenience. Should you choose to cancel your programme, for any reason, at any point within 24 hours of your first appointment or afterwards, no refunds will be given. Cancelling your programme up to 24 hours before your first appointment will trigger a full refund.
Clients under 18 years of age
Clients under 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
If you are unhappy with the service provided please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com
The Nutritional Therapy Descriptor
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual's symptoms and health concerns. This approach allows them to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health. Nutritional therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing. Practitioners consider each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. Practitioners never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with 'red flag' signs or symptoms to their medical professional. They will also frequently work alongside a medical professional and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client's care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided. The Nutritional Therapist (NT) requests that the Client notes the following:
• The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
• Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
• Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat, medical conditions.
• Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
• Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct.
• This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary. The Client understands and agrees to the following:
• I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
• I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case.
• If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
• It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
• If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
• I must contact my nutritional therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
• Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both me and my Nutritional Therapist.